We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Market

Dundee
Level Contributor
211 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Market

Hi,

Coming to benidorm 27th may, I know there a an indoor market, can anyone tell me if there is an outdoor market and when it's on. Thanks :-)

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
12,345 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Market

It's on Weds and Sundays near the Hotel Pueblo. Be careful to keep your purse safe.

Massive market, you'll be spoiled for choice!

Jules

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
433 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Market

wednesday and sunday same stuff stall to stall to crowded can;t stand it waste of holiday time the only good thing you normally sunbed by pool

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
12,345 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Market

You're obviously not into handbags and sparkly things then Matty! Lol

Agree it can get hot and crowded. People say go very early but we tend to go about 11am when it's calming down a bit.

Jules

Hexham, United...
Level Contributor
130 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Market

Hi,

We love the outdoor market for the so fresh apples and oranges,

All the husel and busell, then you just come across just the thing

you have been looking for all your life and barter for it.

Do look out for the pick pockets, as they are looking for you.

Have a nice time Peter (we are there at the same time).

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
433 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Market

ok i think its a womans thing handbags and bling but you never know in benidorm and the only time i'm looking for apples is the cider

Dundee
Level Contributor
211 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Market

Lol gotta laugh at u, u sound like my man.....

I shall be there to have a wee nosey. What is it with pick pocketers so frustrating :-(

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
669 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Market

i cant be botherd with it its too hot and clamy you need eyes in your a** and the spanish women walk streight at you as if your not there so ignorant

8. Re: Market

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 12, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm