We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Segway Hire?

Liverpool
Level Contributor
132 posts
132 reviews
Save Topic
Segway Hire?

Howdy!

I know there are places that arrange segway tours, but does anywhere in Beni simply hire them out, so you can go where you like?

Cheers :o)

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
8,299 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Segway Hire?

if you google segway hire benidorm then a few sites come up , dont know if they are still current or not

Galston, Ayrshire
Level Contributor
1,794 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Segway Hire?

When I stayed at the Dynastic Hotel (Rincon end) the first time there were Segways in the lobby, pressumably for hire. I can't remember seeing them last year but it might be worth trying them.

Mentioned in this post
Dynastic Hotel
Dynastic Hotel
2,230 Reviews
Benidorm, Spain
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
965 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Segway Hire?

Just get a buggy like everyone else ;-)

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
5,040 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Segway Hire?

I don't think those segways at the Dynastic have ever moved. I wonder if they are models.

Mentioned in this post
Dynastic Hotel
Dynastic Hotel
2,230 Reviews
Benidorm, Spain
Galston, Ayrshire
Level Contributor
1,794 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Segway Hire?

Maybe they were dgutte. I just remember seeing them and assumed they were for hire. Hotels don't half put in some strange objects as "art decor".

Belfast
Level Contributor
89 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Segway Hire?

Hi do you mean the 2 seater buggies you can hire to drive around the town? I remember Benidorm had them in the early naughties.

Mentioned in this post
Benidorm
Benidorm
Costa Blanca, Spain
Leeds
Level Contributor
349 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Segway Hire?

Hi Thomper,

There's a place that rents them out next to the Craven Arms pub. Worth calling in for drink at the Craven Arms too, the couple that run it are lovely and friendly.

Alison :)

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
1,193 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Segway Hire?

Seen these in the Hire Shop on the Calle Lepanto couple of doors up from Sandra,s Cabaret Bar !

9. Re: Segway Hire?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 21, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm