We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

miniature house museum

scarborough
Level Contributor
9 posts
159 reviews
Save Topic
miniature house museum

hi can anybody help me .we last went to Benidorm 13 years ago and we went on the normal service bus to a nice town high up in the hills .can not remember its name -but it took about 2 hours to get there and we would like to re -visit the said town as its got a dolls house museum .

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
8,096 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: miniature house museum

guadalest village is where the museum is , hard to get to but there is one bus a day from benidorm , bet you went on a blanket trip ?

scarborough
Level Contributor
9 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: miniature house museum

Hi many thanks .No we did not go on a blanket trip but by ourselves on the service bus with the locals ,it was brill .can you recommend any other unusual places we can visit .

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
8,096 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: miniature house museum

chocolate factory and museum at villajoyosa , take the tram , maybe a boat trip to the isle of tabarca , not the island in the bay but a larger island near alicante

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
252 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: miniature house museum

Hi,

I would recommend going to Villa Joyosa. The town is within a 15 mins bus ride south of Benidorm. All of the houses are pained different colours with lovely street cafes and restaurants. The beach is lovely and there are play areas all over the beach for kids. It can be windy in the town but is certainly worth a visit. I would also suggest tring out the flat openair escalators, they take you from the beach all the way up into the main town.

scarborough
Level Contributor
9 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: miniature house museum

hi many thanks I am jotting all these ideas down .I am very sure we will do this trip.

6. Re: miniature house museum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 20, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm