We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel change to Deloix

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
252 posts
93 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel change to Deloix

Hi,

We have been made aware today about major building work at the Princesa Hotel and that we could change if we wanted to. We changed to the Deloix and just wonder what people actually think to my change. I know where the Deloix is and that compared to the Princesa it is way out of town but I just want to see what peoples opinion was. Thanks Jason

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Hotel change to Deloix

Were here from the 7th. I find theres something for everyone to eat and although theres lots to choose from for some people this may become repetitive. Personally i enjoy the food. If we do decide to eat out for tea we take advantage of using the half board for lunch even if its just for salad

22. Re: Hotel change to Deloix

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 21, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm