We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ricky Dale

Wirral
Level Contributor
401 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Ricky Dale

Hi Guy's arriving late Thursday for 5 nights, does anyone know where Ricky Dale is performing, have asked this question a few times before and never get to see him, we looked forward to his last spot at Sinatra's a few years back.

Cheers: Jamie

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
8,093 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ricky Dale

not seen his name around for a while now ,think he used to work the tower lounge pretty regular at one time may still do

yorkshire
Level Contributor
663 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ricky Dale

Was on at the Rio Connect bar

rutherglen
Level Contributor
296 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ricky Dale

we seen riccky last year, it was at the opening , of a new bar , acrooss , from , yorkshire piride 1. we have always gone and watched him. 1st time in carrigaes 15 years ago. his act with george , the waiter , when they sang ,roy orbisons ,penny arcade , was , terrific. he had his young ,son ,and , new ,wife with him. .we were embarrased , for him, as ,he , was terrible. he was out of tune , and was , awful. maybe he had an off night-bill

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
1,193 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ricky Dale

Not 100% Sure ,but seem to remember seeing his name on the board at the Tower Lounge a few days ago !

Wirral
Level Contributor
401 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ricky Dale

Thanks guy's will check out the boards when we arrive

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ricky Dale

Hi JamieandSuzanne ...I've asked Cheryle for you (Rickys Partner) & she has given me the following dates, which of course are always subject to change, but i'm sure you'll be able to catch him now!

Next Friday Riudor 10pm. Saturday Rio Connect from 9.30 till 11.30, Sunday Levante Club Appartments 9.30-11.30. Monday Poseidon Palace 9-11, Tuesday Rio Connection Bar 9.30-11.30 Thursday the 18th Cafe Benidorm 9pm till 9.45.

Best regards - Taggy

Benidorm
Level Contributor
6,351 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ricky Dale

He also does Tower Lounge but not sure what nights. I saw him there last week and he does it every week.

Wirral
Level Contributor
401 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ricky Dale

Cheers Taggy , thats a great help, where is the Rio connect bar?, we are staying at the Melia,

Cheers

Jamie

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ricky Dale

If u staying in the Melia the Levante Club appts are u nearest. The. Rio connection bar is up by the Rio Park Hotel a good walk from Melia.

Saint Albans...
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Ricky Dale

hi was in the sh ifish hotel calpe as i seen him there last week he gose every 2 weeks hope this helps ps he was great

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm