We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New to this forum and Benidorm

Level Contributor
1,653 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
New to this forum and Benidorm

But have been looking to maybe going in October, my daughter has been before and is trying to get me to go,was just wondering if it is still warm then,and is there a chance of much rain?

Spent a week last October in.Turkey,but we had so much torrential rain and thunderstorms reluctant to go back this year :)

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Merseyside
Level Contributor
1,821 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: New to this forum and Benidorm

Aw your welcome jules..hope ur having a great time and the weather stays good...my phone says but cooler tomz some rain,but picks up again from then on..enjoy hope u gave our love to big ste...gorgeous here till u go out ha ha...

lancs
Level Contributor
545 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: New to this forum and Benidorm

Jules,nice to see your getting some sun,hope your having a great time,how's things at the Hotel ROYAL?

13. Re: New to this forum and Benidorm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 08, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm