We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel nereo

Level Contributor
193 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel nereo

Hi, does anyone know if the servigroup nereo has reopened yet?

Merseyside
Level Contributor
1,821 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hotel nereo

Hi Mallcom,thanks for letting me no...I will tell my friend he will have to stay elsewhere...cheers Linda.

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
7,985 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hotel nereo

rialto is good for singles then he can use the nereo facilities if he wants ,

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,721 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Hotel nereo

Pueblo has some decent singles. Venus, Calypso and Orange have singles, but Orange singles have no balconies. Pelicanos have decent single rooms with a balcony.

Level Contributor
193 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Hotel nereo

Silly question but taking hand luggage only so will save some room for more shoes! Is there a hair dryer in the rooms at the nereo? x

dundee
Level Contributor
699 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Hotel nereo

Do you have to pay extra for the refurbished rooms. Have emailed but no reply as yet.

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
12,125 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Hotel nereo

From website, yes there's hairdriers in the rooms;

186 fully equipped rooms provided with air conditioning (depends on the season) and heating by fan coil system, full bathroom with hairdryer, balcony, flat screen TV, mini fridge, direct dial telephone, safe (supplement) and intelligent locking system. The flat screen TVs provide a new digital system with 60 national and international channels and 15 music channels.

Jules

Level Contributor
193 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Hotel nereo

Ooo excellent jules, thanks! x

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Hotel nereo

Just returned from the Nereo yesterday and yes a tiny fixed hairdryer in the bathroom.......the type you have to keep your finger on to operate ! I'd take a travel dryer if I were you essexgurl.

Level Contributor
193 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Hotel nereo

Ah ok thanks mischief, take me all night to dry my barnet with one of them lol ill take mine with me xx

20. Re: Hotel nereo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 13, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm