We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Wi-Fi at Alicante

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Barrow-in-Furness...
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Airport Wi-Fi at Alicante

I noticed coming home on Friday that there was an area at the airport where Wi-Fi was available through Telefonica but when I went to connect on a pre-paid card was needed,

can these be bought at the airport , which shops sell them and how much if anyone knows please.

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Wi-Fi at Alicante

You can get them from the Telefonica Shops... ask at the Airport information desk if any other shops sell them. You can either buy them for 24 hours or on a monthly subscription i believe, as to how much i have no idea.

Of course once you have it you can use it at any Telefonica wifi areas within Spain :)

CB

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
1,602 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Wi-Fi at Alicante

Last time I asked about it they told me that a Telefonica sim card was needed.

Barrow-in-Furness...
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Wi-Fi at Alicante

Thanks for your replies

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,666 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport Wi-Fi at Alicante

Not cheap, Telefonica and cheap are two words that don't go together in Spain, dependant on your service provider it could be cheaper to use data roaming while you are sat at the airport, £2 will get you 25Mb of data per day on an O2 contract phone for instance, plenty enough for emails, Facebook, whatsapp, etc.

movistar.es/particulares/…

5. Re: Airport Wi-Fi at Alicante

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 27, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm