We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's the weather like today?

East Midlands...
Level Contributor
281 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
What's the weather like today?

Woke up to more snow this morning! Can't wait to board that plane next week!

east midlands
Level Contributor
5,314 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What's the weather like today?

Yes snow here in Quorn and our airport East Midlands was shut this morning ! But open now and no more snow forecast thank goodness aswe fly from there Tuesday morning !

England
Level Contributor
191 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What's the weather like today?

we are in benidorm at moment for a week weather is lovely tday sunny 21c

East Midlands...
Level Contributor
281 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What's the weather like today?

I was beginning to worry about UK airport closures, we fly from East Midlands next Saturday. But the forecast doesn't predict much more snow for us. Counting the hours til I'm on that beach!

ayr scotland
Level Contributor
572 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What's the weather like today?

Me too, Next Saturday from Glasgow

Jim

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
12,125 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What's the weather like today?

Hi Mills, I've watched your growing excitement about your first visit to Benidorm and if the weather isn't brilliant, I think I'll be more upset for you than us! Lol...but I have a feeling it's going to be really nice! Fingers crossed.

Jules

East Midlands...
Level Contributor
281 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What's the weather like today?

Hiya Jules, I'm now so excited that I can't contain myself! This trip had been booked for nearly a year, it's been a long time coming x

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What's the weather like today?

Hi Mills, where are you staying in Beni ? I'm sure you will love it we have been many times over the years. We now go about once a year for our "spring break" If you have any questions feel free to ask. Happy hols Tina

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What's the weather like today?

According to the many texts& what's app I'm getting today it's another cloudy day when the sun comes out its roasting when it goes in its really chilly a biting wind ??

Nottingham, United...
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: What's the weather like today?

where can i see flamenco dancers,in benidorm hoping to be there next month .pete

10. Re: What's the weather like today?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:12 am, March 24, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm