We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Timeless

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
shannon
Level Contributor
155 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Timeless

Just booked for 2 weeks in July, please tell me Timeless are playing this year or himself will kill me, seen them a few years ago and really thought they were brilliant. Staying in Hotel Brisa this time (suspect many more times to come) and looking so forward to it.

cornwall uk
Level Contributor
3,950 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Timeless

Timeless were on in morgans tavern in feb, dont know the lineup now, but still on in some places.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Timeless

Think they do the late slot on Steptoes now after Showwaddy?? taggy will know if I'm correct or not lol

Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
473 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Timeless

I think they normally come on at 0'0clock.

Gogledd Cymru...
Level Contributor
364 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Timeless

If you saw them a few years ago will now certainly be a different line up.

I've even known two different groups to use the name at the same time.

Very confusing!!

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Timeless

They were doing CafeB & Morgans of late, Marvin has left now!

Best regards - Taggy

Edited: 7:31 pm, March 23, 2013
Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
1,193 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Timeless

Seen Timeless a couple of times this year at Cafe B sadly not a patch on the Old line up who used to perform at Stardust :-( Only two of them in the line up now it seems !!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
965 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Timeless

Simmilar act doing the rounds at the moment is the Fantastics. One of the line up, Carlos, does a solo act too, and he's one of the best singers in Ben at the moment IMO.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Timeless

Yes Fantastics very good at The Town. Timeless are back working from 2nd April at Morgans & CafeB.

Best regards - Taggy

Nottinghamshire
Level Contributor
46 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Timeless

Hi can vouch for The Fantastics very good show in Morgans on Saturday night along with DebnHer good crowd as well Jill x

10. Re: Timeless

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 27, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm