We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Packing Hand Luggage for Benidorm!

Level Contributor
2,560 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Packing Hand Luggage for Benidorm!

Be careful what you pack in bags going in the over head locker! Just been reading. Hand Luggage Security Warning!

Level Contributor
1,821 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Packing Hand Luggage for Benidorm!

Wiganfrank wish u cud pack for me sounds great, can't beat good old marks and sparks to make a holiday complete.

Level Contributor
536 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Packing Hand Luggage for Benidorm!

What really annoys me is that when I was young and my relatives travelled my Mum always lent them a luggage when they needed one. It was used many times. These days a luggage doesn't last more than two or three trips. They are banged around or played football with by the airport staff. Mind you they are not cheap.

23. Re: Packing Hand Luggage for Benidorm!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm