We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Left-behind objects

stirling, scotland
Level Contributor
905 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Left-behind objects

Was just having a look on the Lanzarote forum and saw a post re a homeless charity that collects your left-behind toiletries, towels, clothing, etc from certain points (you have to leave them at a pub, etc), does anyone know if there is such a charity in Benidorm as we always leave toiletries and my partner left some clothes last year?

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
1,602 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Left-behind objects

Never heard of any similar scheme in Benidorm alice, but it does sound a good idea. I leave loads of stuff behind that I'd happily drop off somewhere for a good cause.

dewsburyYorkshire
Level Contributor
4,459 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Left-behind objects

we were actually told that if you leave bits of articles behind in the room , the maids are not aloud to keep them. You have to give tto the personally. This as applied in hotels we have been to all over the world!! It is classed as stealing if they take them.....

stirling, scotland
Level Contributor
905 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Left-behind objects

I must be the only miser that brings everything home! But only because I know it will just get binned, I would gladly donate them

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Left-behind objects

There used to be one a few years back run by a lady who went in the Phesant Plucker Bar but i'm not aware of one at the moment, i do agree its a good idea!

Best regards - Taggy

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Left-behind objects

Ive seen a few signs in britsh bars asking for your left over toiletries and sun cream alice but not sure if its for charity ..mazza

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
151 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Left-behind objects

There is one.It goes to a local childrens home,but it more food and stuff or unused toiletries.There was a girl who posted on here before Xmas about it.Anyhow me and some friends left a bag of stuff in the Geordie bar which was named as a collection point.A worthy cause.Sean Paul

Belfast
Level Contributor
287 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Left-behind objects

If there was a scheme like that I'd leave the wife behind lol

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Left-behind objects

great idea, i,ll leave mine as well, they would be too busy gabbing to notice. lol

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,361 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Left-behind objects

Rio Park hotel. There is a basket where you can leave all your unwanted toiletries, coffee, tea, etc. The goods are then given or taken by others that may need them. The basket is soon empty.

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Left-behind objects

Yes jeny ambassador hotel have basket as well but its kept with the thomas cook rep sits ..mazza

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm