We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Servigroup Venus

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
628 posts
Save Topic
Hotel Servigroup Venus

Hi just wondered if any of you stayed here and what is it like ?, i've just booked for four nights, would i expect the same standards as the other hotels in this chain, First time to stay in hotel i normally do S/C whe in beni

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Servigroup Venus

Hi Tiggy

A popular hotel with members on the forum. Gets very good feed back. Reviews very good too. Was the very first hotel we stayed in on Levante side, and very nice back then too.

Margaurite

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
628 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Servigroup Venus

Thanks Margaurite, that's good to know, looking forward to it now :-)

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,405 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Servigroup Venus

Superb hotel, well regarded on here. Ask for pool view rooms as the rooms looking on to the road don't have such a good view.

Jules

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
628 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Servigroup Venus

Thanks Jules, i have taken your advice and requested pool view

:-)

Edited: 7:09 pm, February 22, 2013
london
Level Contributor
1,284 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Servigroup Venus

Be there tomorrow night, it'll be our first time, when looking around last Summer looked very good, thus booked up, been two servigroup hotels before and found them a most enjoyable experience. Got to know many 'Beni regulars' over quite a few visits and this hotel comes up trumps, when you're over Tiggy?

Middlewich, United...
Level Contributor
264 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Servigroup Venus

Excellent hotel ! stayed last March ,could not fault a thing ! food was of the highest standard ,rooms cleaned every day, large pool area,and the 2 for 1 drinks offer is the icing on the cake.regards hutch.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
628 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Servigroup Venus

So looking forward to it :-) thanks for your replies

Hopefully Nov. Phil , i know its ages away yet.

I hope you have a great time, lucky you, i wish i was going today. will look forward to hearing how you get on when you get back

:-)

Kirkcaldy, United...
Level Contributor
477 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Servigroup Venus

I have stayed here twice pool view and street view , in my opinion the street view rooms were a little more spacious all in all though the best hotel I have stayed in anywhere abroad x

Edited: 7:33 pm, February 23, 2013
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
628 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel Servigroup Venus

:-( i requested pool view, thanks for your reply but as long as they are clean i suppose that is all that matters, going winter time so i don't suppose there will be many in the pool at this time,

Will the pool be open to take a dip in Nov

ESSEX ENGLAND
Level Contributor
74 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel Servigroup Venus

pool open all year round tiggy ! great choice of hotel ,we were there in january ,had a great stay.lyn.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm