We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

los dalmatas

liverpool
Level Contributor
18 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
los dalmatas

is this hotel really as dire as some of the reviews? weve booked for june and i feel very nervous about staying here

Durham
Level Contributor
998 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: los dalmatas

Hiya,

What are the negative reviews about?

We stayed at the Dalmatas a couple of years ago and really liked the place. The place was very clean and tidy. The food and drink were of an excellent standard, location was perfect and the staff were nice.

It is not an modern hotel but perfectly acceptable and well maintained. There are a lot of steps so pushchair/wheelchair users would have issues. Lifts a bit dodgy at times but we had no problems and there were always staff available to sort them out other than that all was fine.

The only thing I would also add is that reviews for this time of year generally in Benidorm tend to be rather negative mainly because of stags and hens frequenting some family hotels but come the summer months the reviews are usually very different.

We would have went back this year but to be honest the price was around £800 more than we paid a couple of years ago and I did not feel that it was a fair price for the hotel anymore.

renfrew
Level Contributor
79 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: los dalmatas

My brother and his family go to Benidorm alot . He recommended the Dalmatas to us. They are super fussy eaters and wouldnt stay somewhere that wasnt clean. We had already booked before we had a chance to speak to him. I think you should go and enjoy your holiday , reveiws arent that bad.

Mansfield...
Level Contributor
761 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: los dalmatas

Hi bobbieob, we stayed at The Dalmatas last August All Inclusive and loved it, the food was really good and the hotel's in a brilliant location close to the beach.

Port Glasgow
Level Contributor
1,076 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: los dalmatas

have stayed here 5 times, it is a great hotel.

we have never had any problems.

liverpool
Level Contributor
18 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: los dalmatas

Thanks everyone, i feel a bit better now,this is my auntys 60th birthday and the group of us are mixed age,so everyone looks for something diffferent,personally as long as i have a clean bed,i'm fine,will now relax now and count down to June ....

Sliema
Level Contributor
536 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: los dalmatas

We went to Benidorm twice in one year and both times stayed at Los Dalmatas hotel. That says a lot. Less than 3 minute walk to the beach. Cross the street for restaurants, bars and shopping. The hotel is very nice an the buffett food is excellent. There is also the number 12 bus that takes you to the other end of Benidorm. The hotel room has a fridge. Nothing more that you can ask for. Have a good time. Let us know when you return what you thought of it. We will be there for Easter.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
508 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: los dalmatas

It's alright it's just old and it's not going to get much needed TLC whilst Onasol stay bankrupt

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: los dalmatas

Its a perfectly acceptable hotel with decent food in a good location. Its fair to say its now rather dated & not really worthy of its 4 star status and needs an upgrade, but i'd quite happily stay there again!

Best regards - Taggy

Edited: 3:39 pm, February 21, 2013
9. Re: los dalmatas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm