We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

magic aqua rock

n ireland
Level Contributor
205 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
magic aqua rock

hi all,

I have had a price for a room at the magic aqua rock can anyone please tell me what type of room is a master double does this have a balcony and a lounge area. Also is there a fridge in the room or can i hire one. thanks for any help

jay

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
13,520 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: magic aqua rock

Yes there is a fridge included in the price in all rooms.

Look on there website they have pictures and a virtual tour of different room types. Also to make sure contact the hotel direct.

hoteles-costablanca.com

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
252 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: magic aqua rock

Hello,

Most of the magic hotels do not have balconies, the Rock is one of them. If you book one of their suites then you will get a lovely balcony but otherwise no you won`t. The rooms look large but to be honest they are no larger than any other hotel room, you get a bed with a sofa to the side that looks like a lounge but isn`t (it is in the space of the balcony with tall windows). Fridges are included and to be honest the hotel is superb, the food is lovely catered towards British tastes, when you go inside it is like a cave with a self serve bar and you can use all the other hotels in the chain as well. Good choice of hotel though.

Wigan
Level Contributor
388 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: magic aqua rock

Did i read correctly? A self serve bar?

We are staying all inclusive (Bronze) so i suspect there are limitations.

Is this the roof top bar or somewhere else in the hotel, and, what can I self serve

Thanks,

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
13,520 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: magic aqua rock

There is No self serve bar.

That is unless they have changed things more recently. In the Dining room they have self service water, wine, beer and cold drinks.

Years ago there used to be a 24 hour bar where you could help yourself to a drink after hours. Because of miss-use or whatever this was stopped. The bar closes at midnight.

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
12,662 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: magic aqua rock

Jenny, not surprised a 24 self-serve bar was stopped in the hotel....could wipe out the profits in a month with guzzling groups in! Lol

Jules

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
13,520 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: magic aqua rock

Can you imagine. It would be an alcoholics paradise. I did stay with the magic group when it was 24 hour and a few would drink all night. Good thing was you never saw them for a few days after... I think people became sickened of too much..

Edited: 7:02 am, February 16, 2013
7. Re: magic aqua rock

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 18, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm