We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

all inculsive pelicanos, las dalmatas, or dynistic

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
all inculsive pelicanos, las dalmatas, or dynistic

any one know which is best for a couple in there 50s from the above? also best entertainment, food, ect.....all coming up at same price over easter,,,,thanks in advance.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: all inculsive pelicanos, las dalmatas, or dynistic

I would probably say Dalmatus for food & Pelicanos for entertainment, but i wouldn't worry about the entertainment side of things really as in any of those there's masses right on your doorstep!

Best regards - Taggy

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,129 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: all inculsive pelicanos, las dalmatas, or dynistic

None of the hotels will have anything very decent as regards entertainment.

I think they all vary with the food on the reviews. Think its a matter of which has the better facilities and in which area they are located.

Out of the 3, I might be tempted to go for the Pelicanos as the best. All 3, much the same really.

Edited: 1:17 pm, February 10, 2013
Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: all inculsive pelicanos, las dalmatas, or dynistic

thanks for your replies, it.s a choice between these 3 a inc or full board at ambassador or helios, not much difference in price for fb and a inc. .went to nereo in oct and loved the hotel, food was lovely, but coming up to expensive for easter

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
252 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: all inculsive pelicanos, las dalmatas, or dynistic

Hello,

I would only advise to go full board in Benidorm. I honestly do not see any advantage to going AI in the resort. Full Board is alot cheaper than AI and some hotels like Prince Park give you free drinks with your meals anyway. We like the Mont Park, it is up cardiac hill but my wife in her wheelchair has no problem as it is at the bottom, the hotel is so typically spanish, the food is fine and it is in a quiet location, we are going on Thursday and have paid £10 each per night full board, wine in the restaurant is 4 euros a bottle and beer last time was around 1 euro, totally no need for AI. If you must go AI then I would say Sol Pelicanos, the Sol/Melia group have very high standards and the pelicanos has the best pool in Benidorm!

rutherglen
Level Contributor
296 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: all inculsive pelicanos, las dalmatas, or dynistic

dont go to los dalmatas ,the all incl. is poor. the food is only good at the weekend , when the spanish come. the entertainment is dire..sorry the rooms are really old fashioned--bill

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,129 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: all inculsive pelicanos, las dalmatas, or dynistic

JMC you have had a real bargain there at £10 each per night F/B.

Good to hear you like the Mont Park and like Rincon area of Benidorm. Also you have given great, much needed information about your wife coping well with the hill in her wheelchair. Hope you have a lovely holiday and the weather is good.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: all inculsive pelicanos, las dalmatas, or dynistic

i would say dalmatas it is in good position food good staff nice dynastic food not good heard alinclusive in pelicanos does not include everthing

billingham
Level Contributor
1,091 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: all inculsive pelicanos, las dalmatas, or dynistic

id give dynastiic a miss.dalmatus gets my vote

Port Glasgow
Level Contributor
1,075 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: all inculsive pelicanos, las dalmatas, or dynistic

My husband has stayed in all 3 hotels and Dalmatas would be his first choice.

We have stayed there 5 times.. 3 of them since its been all inclusive.

For 2 adults & 1 child it costs us £8 more per day for all inclusive instead of full board - so well worth the money in juices and water alone.

Julie

Mansfield...
Level Contributor
755 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: all inculsive pelicanos, las dalmatas, or dynistic

Dalmatas for me too, we found the All Inclusive there really good value for money, food good and the Hotel is in a great location,

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm