We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bodrhan Irish bar - taggy ?

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Bodrhan Irish bar - taggy ?

Would you take a large stag crowd here for sport or is there another Irish bar that cater for sporting groups

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
12,963 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bodrhan Irish bar - taggy ?

Is the question only for Taggy?

Jules

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bodrhan Irish bar - taggy ?

Don't think Taggy goes to that bar!! Can no one else help??

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
8,269 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bodrhan Irish bar - taggy ?

should have pmd if its just for taggy , my opinion for what its orth is that the bodhran is not suitable for a large stag grup , maybe guinness bar on the front would be much better

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,799 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bodrhan Irish bar - taggy ?

Not really a bar i've been in often, i've only popped in for an odd beer or two & not for sporting events so others may be better placed to advise on how good it would be for that or other Irish bars for sport. Must admit i rarely watch any sports whilst on me hols.

Best Regards - Taggy

cornwall uk
Level Contributor
3,993 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bodrhan Irish bar - taggy ?

Taveltime, does it have to be a Irish bar, as there are plenty that would suit your needs.

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
12,963 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bodrhan Irish bar - taggy ?

I'm a regular there during my hols but usually evenings to hear Brendan sing.

I presume the OP meant day times. Masses of other bars showing sport. The Bodhran is not that big a place really,

But when we've passed there's been a lively crowd in the Bodhran during the day for sport and they promise a free beer for everyone if Celtic score within the first 6 mins of any game!

http://www.irishbarinbenidorm.com/

Jules

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
231 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bodrhan Irish bar - taggy ?

I have seen stags and hen parties in here and the deal with it no problem at all. They do a decent pint of guiness.

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
2,464 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bodrhan Irish bar - taggy ?

Check it out...I love the place...but behave...its a fine pub that ye will enjoy there are a lot of regulars that frequent the place and they might look at a stag party coming in as an invasion,beach bars are great have you heard of the tiki beach bar?..among others...

Best wishes,Mike

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
8,269 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bodrhan Irish bar - taggy ?

great post mike , it is a great bar with plenty of great regulars not noted as a stag bar ,

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
2,464 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bodrhan Irish bar - taggy ?

Yes Mallcum..umm... exactly...OP.... try the Aussie bar great crack in there for all games

Best wishes,Mike

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm