We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

marconfort flamingo benidorm

killie
6 posts
Save Topic
marconfort flamingo benidorm

booked 2 go mid march.anyone been recently?

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
290 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: marconfort flamingo benidorm

I stayed in the appartments next door,was all inclusive so had to go to the flamingo for meals.I thought the food was pretty good,no complaints from me.That was 2 months ago.

killie
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: marconfort flamingo benidorm

cheers.some of the reviews were a bit worrying.roll 17th march.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: marconfort flamingo benidorm

Stayed there in Oct,not through choice,our original hotel was overbooked.Never been A/I before so can't compare it with anywhere else.Food was pretty good,a few theme nights,Mexican,Indian and a nice roast dinner on a Sunday.Loads of space as you have a sitting room as well as the bedroom and a fridge.Hotel very clean and staff really nice.Didn't like drinks in plastic cups.Couldn't really fault the Hotel although it wasn't where we wanted to be.Never stayed for entertainment at night so can't comment on that they did seem to start the night with bingo though.Bedroom light wasn't working and was fixed same day,asked for extra pillows and got them same day too.Have a great time.

killie
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: marconfort flamingo benidorm

just using as a cheap base but sounding ok

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: marconfort flamingo benidorm

Wouldn't stay there again as it wasn't our type of hotel but as a cheap base it will be fine.

6. Re: marconfort flamingo benidorm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 10, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm