We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best hotel for teenagers

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
best hotel for teenagers

My daughter and her friend are going on their first holiday without parents. I was wondering which hotel would be best suited for two teenage girls both 19. They both like to party but are both fussy eaters so bed and breakfast or room only would be best.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best hotel for teenagers

Hotel Perla is B&B slap in the centre for the nightlife they would want & plenty of young people stay there!

Best Regards - Taggy

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best hotel for teenagers

Thanks taggy do you know what tour operator offers these apartments.

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,400 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best hotel for teenagers

Most offer the Perla Hotel, try Travel Republic, Alpharooms but plenty more.

Hotel Orange right opposite Cafe Benidorm is also a great hotel, very central.

Others may be able to suggest apartments nearby but I just think a room in a good hotel is a better security bet for two young girls on their first holiday without parents.

Jules

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best hotel for teenagers

Thanks Jules but I would prefer that they book a package holiday, especially for their first holiday. I did look at the orange, venus and the pueblo since they are all pretty central. Is the orange the best out of these three for young people?

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: best hotel for teenagers

Out of those 3 pick The Orange for them.

Best Regards - Taggy

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,400 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: best hotel for teenagers

Yes I absolutely think the Orange is the best bet because of it's central position. All the Servigroup hotels are excellent with good standards but in terms of age appropriateness, I think the girls might prefer the Orange.

I don't do package deals myself but pretty sure the major tour companies could do this for you. Others will know.

Jules

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: best hotel for teenagers

Thanks for that I will have a look for the orange and the perla because it also looks nice. Me and the wife are just a bit apprehensive about them going away especially with high balcony and other dangers. A package holiday and a central location close to the bars would ease our worries a bit.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: best hotel for teenagers

Yes thats understandable, in these circumstances a package does seem most suitable really.

If you or the girls need anymore info or advice just ask, plenty of folk on here to help out!

Best Regards - Taggy

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,058 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: best hotel for teenagers

Yes the hotel Orange would be ideal. Also the Venus, Pelicanos or Ocas. Villa De Benidorm would also be ideal A/Inc.

Edited: 7:31 am, January 19, 2013
Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: best hotel for teenagers

Hi hmfcno

I personally would suggest a family hotel for first time. One of servigroup hotels as suggest by op. Think any hotel that does lot's of stag/hens could be too much for two young ladies first time away without parents. These hotels can have a completely different feel about them, and could make a first timer feel a bit insecure.

Margaurite

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm