We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from Alicante airport to Benidorm for 10?

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kent South East...
Level Contributor
24 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Transport from Alicante airport to Benidorm for 10?

Could you please advise me best way to transport from Alicante airport to Benidorm as I hear taxis at the airport are expensive there will be 10 of us?

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
1,193 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport from Alicante airport to Benidorm for 10?

Seems everyone goes with the Travel Republic Transfers these days at just over 3 quid per person return it is great value ;o)

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,637 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport from Alicante airport to Benidorm for 10?

Try www.costablancaprivatetransfers.com for a private transfer, met at arrivals and taken straight to the minibus and dropped off a your accommodation, best service available

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Transport from Alicante airport to Benidorm for 10?

Yes Travel Republic would do you all fine , great value for money.

4. Re: Transport from Alicante airport to Benidorm for 10?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:08 am, July 23, 2014
Leeds
Level Contributor
349 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transport from Alicante airport to Benidorm for 10?

Agree with all of the above. Costa Blanca Private Transfers being the best. Travel Republic being the cheapest.

I believe it will only cost an extra £16- £18 per person for the private transfer with David( CBPT) so if money is not too tight I'd go with them, if I were you.

Alison :)

Kent South East...
Level Contributor
24 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transport from Alicante airport to Benidorm for 10?

That is a great help thank you, are they considered as reliable and do you pay up front? x

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1,260 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Transport from Alicante airport to Benidorm for 10?

Deffo Travel Republic which will cost your party just over 30 quid return.

Claim the back seats and have a laugh. Before a certain person jumps on this, yes you will have a few stops at other hotels depending where you stay but for the price it's unbeatable IMO. Hope you get fixed up.

Mansfield...
Level Contributor
755 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Transport from Alicante airport to Benidorm for 10?

No prepayment or deposit for groups of 5 or more with

costablancaprivatetransfers.com/book-transfe…

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Transport from Alicante airport to Benidorm for 10?

Travel Republic for the cheapest, Costablancaprivatetransfers for the best is what i'd agree with. All depends on your needs & priorities. If you dont mind the drop offs go with the first, if you want to get straight to your accom, book the second!

Best regards - Taggy

Edited: 11:15 am, December 12, 2012
UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,947 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Transport from Alicante airport to Benidorm for 10?

Having used both for large group transfers there's no way I'd use a shuttle type transfer, yes they're cheap but when your on a short break you just want to get there ASAP, and that exactly what you get with cosatblancaprivatetransfers. plus impeccable service and even the added benefit of David if your lucky ;)

You also decide time of pick up unlike being dictated to by the shuttle companies............9 times out of 10 far too early ! It's a no brainer when travelling in a large group for a short weekend trip in my opinion, all for a few quid more

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm