We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

prices

west midlands
Level Contributor
220 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
prices

what can we expect to pay for a beer and food near the square and best place for breakfast near las torres

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
1,470 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: prices

Prices around 1.50 for a pint of lager one or two cheaper then upwards for evenings and show bars etc, not sure for your breakie sorry. plenty around though especialy the Rincon end.

Edited: 3:44 pm, December 01, 2012
cornwall uk
Level Contributor
3,955 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: prices

When are you going, and for food and drink, you can be as cheap as you like. john and josheps is cheap, secrect fountain cheap for drinks, jumping jacks cheap drinks, secrect corner cheap drinks and food. yorkshire pride 1 is only a short walk from the square. Is going to the square your priority.

west midlands
Level Contributor
220 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: prices

we go in jan for 4 nights will spend most nights in or near the square

Merseyside
Level Contributor
1,821 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: prices

Best place for brekie near ur apartment is the stretford end or drop in,both great value but I prefer the stretford,great bar and brill staff.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
346 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: prices

benidorm is really cheap.if money is ever to run short there are plenty of bars doing 1 euro a bottle and 3 course meals for 10 euros

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: prices

I've had a few Breakys at Drop Inn & found it pretty good!

Best Regards - Taggy

cornwall uk
Level Contributor
3,955 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: prices

Drop inn, Stretford end, and La Murada, all do good breakfasts, all near your appts. If you want there are cheaper, nearer new town. Cheap pints in the daytime in loads of places, more expensive at night. In jan there wont be many of the bigger places open in the square, Benidorm cafe will be open. Morgans tavern, and a few others will be open.

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
170 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: prices

You can get a 3 course Chinky with half bottle wine for 5 euros in many places.... now thats a bargain!

Benidorm
Level Contributor
613 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: prices

We had breakfast at The Tropical bar yesterday, it was lovely and only €2.90 with a cup of (real) coffee......Eve

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: prices

I've never had a breaky there Eve but seen a few eating them & they looked good i must say!

Best Regards - Taggy

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm