We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel villa del mar -

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
229 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel villa del mar -

Back in April with work colleagues and were planning the Villa del mar and would appreciate some feed back. We are a group of 6 Males ranging from 23 to 54. We are not the rowdiest of people but will be looking to enjoy ourselves none the less whilst out there. Is this a family orientated hotel or aimed more towards Adults? like i said we all work together and want a bit of shift bonding so thought what better way to spend 6 days than good old Benidorm. We are probably in between the quiet & the loud end of the bracket but like to think we are not offensive. Just wanted a good base near the Beach, The square after a few rounds of Golf chucked in for good measure.

Cheers

Murf

cornwall uk
Level Contributor
3,979 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel villa del mar -

The Villa del mar may be a little to far from the square for a group of lads.Its on the sea front, but the other side of the old town. Very good hotel, but you may be more suited nearer the new town, rincon area.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
13,506 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel villa del mar -

Hotel Sandos Monaco would be a better choice for your group, if looking for A/Inc. Villa Del Mar not really suitable for what your looking for.

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel villa del mar -

Ruidor hotel allinclusive maybe better area for you guys if its allinclusive your looking for ..If your looking for Half Board or Full Board then the Orange hotel is a good choice ....mazza

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
1,632 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel villa del mar -

Super hotel but might be a bit quiet for a group of lads out to "enjoy themselves". That being said, we did have hen parties their during our stays who simply wanted a nice quite hotel for the day/sleep and then they went "into town" when they wanted partying.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
229 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel villa del mar -

Cheers all,

The walk into the square of a night is fine as we wanted to be nearer the beach during the days plus its a simple walk with lots of watering holes on the way with a taxi back. The hotel looks & sounds ideal for what we want from our stay, like i said were not to unruly after a few sniffs of beer but we are looking to enjoy ourselves. I have since read reviews about the Hotel and it should'nt be a problem a small group of fella's looking for a great base to enjoy our stay. I came last year minus the M8's and with my family and although we had a fantastic Holiday with them i felt Benidorm was for me best shared with my Friends as its more adult orientated. Dont get me wrong there is a wide range of activities for families but for me personally its more suited to groups of friends.

cheers

Murf

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,556 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel villa del mar -

Hi murfofsol

I think the Villa Del Mar is a good choice/ location if, like you said you don't mind the stroll through old town into new if a night. A great seating area out side too facing the beach, Gets busy with nice atmosphere. We sometimes stay at the Corona Del Mar just behind the Villa. Staying their next year. Beautiful location.

Margaurite

7. Re: Hotel villa del mar -

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 01, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm