We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Magic Hotels

Birkenhead, United...
Level Contributor
92 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Magic Hotels

Hi,

I just posted this on the Servigroup thread but thought more people might see this if i posted separately.

On the website it states -

We are so confident that we can always offer the best prices with the highest quality of service, if you find a cheaper price on any other site or agency:

- We even provided the price difference exceeds 3%

- Choose from an upgrade or additional 10% on your booking

- We will send an invitation to get the VIP Card 'Magic Honours'

Have any of you ever price matched for The Magic Hotels? I booked our holiday through their website then found it cheaper on Lowcost by £90.00. I have filled in a price match form on their website and sent them a screen shot of Lowcost. Just wondering if anyone else has done this? and had it honoured?

Thanks

C

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Magic Hotels

Hi

Yes I did have this honoured and did receive my card.

It is really good if you go regualr as it gives you 10

% discount and a room upgrade if available.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Magic Hotels

Hi

Yes I did have this honoured and did receive my card.

It is really good if you go regualr as it gives you 10

% discount and a room upgrade if available.

3. Re: Magic Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 28, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm