We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

all inclusive sol pelicanos/ocas

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
all inclusive sol pelicanos/ocas

hi

3 weeks till we got to the Sol pelicanos/ocas and from alot of reviews im guessing im going to be in the pelicanos as it seems they are putting alot of bb and hb in the ocas.

has anyone recentl;y returned on AI and have any info please

Thanks

Buckingham, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: all inclusive sol pelicanos/ocas

We stayed all inclusive 15th september for 1 week, and found it really good, food great good choise, no problems at all, i was abit worried after reading the reviews, but was a gread holiday, would defo go back to this hotel.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: all inclusive sol pelicanos/ocas

Thanks, which building were u in?

Buckingham, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: all inclusive sol pelicanos/ocas

We were in the pelicanos, room could do with a update but they are fine, reading some of the reviews, i was thinking they were talking about another hotel, we loved it, you will have a great time

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: all inclusive sol pelicanos/ocas

There's mixed reviews but I'm sure we will love it. Thanks again

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
152 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: all inclusive sol pelicanos/ocas

Going Monday was concerned when we booked with all the negative reviews but there have been quite a lot of positive reports recently. Looking forward 3 more sleeps. Annette

worcestershire
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: all inclusive sol pelicanos/ocas

Ocas is brand spanking new upgrade hotel,Pelli is older and in need or upgrade,but Pelli has better views.just returned home.

scotland
Level Contributor
89 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: all inclusive sol pelicanos/ocas

Shirley I believe that the superior rooms are in the ocas, we are looking to book superior room AI for next june. Whats the pool like at the Ocas? can you use the pool at the Pelicanos if you are in the Ocas, Is the Ocas over a road from Pelicanos or in the same grounds. And does anyone know if you can use the AI facilities in both buildings

Thanks for any help anyone can give

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: all inclusive sol pelicanos/ocas

Yes u can use both pools,the Ocas is next to the Sol Pelicanos,no need to cross the road,u don't get AI in the Pelicanos,only the Ocas.hope this helps.

scotland
Level Contributor
89 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: all inclusive sol pelicanos/ocas

Can you tell me if the all inclusive drinkas are served all day, reading reviews and it looks like on some reviews that it is only drink served with your meals. Not going all inclusive if the drink not on offer all day and evening will go to a different hotel if thats the case

thanks

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: all inclusive sol pelicanos/ocas

Fruit juice, cava n water for breakfast then from 10 am till midnight at pool bar and bar inside for all drinks such as Beers, wine, tea, coffee and pop. 2 drinks per person but they weren't too bad if bar was quiet giving u extra.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm