We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Madeira Centro - 20th floor bar

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
464 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Madeira Centro - 20th floor bar

Havent seen this crop up on here before but the views from the bar on the 20th floor of Madeira Centro are stunning. Right over the old town to Poniente straight ahead. Views of the sea to the left and you can look back a bit and see some of the new town from the right.

It made the Pueblo look a lot closer than what it really is.

Open from 6pm. Well worth a look. Bottle of Amstell for 2.20euro which isnt so bad for a hotel.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
665 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Madeira Centro - 20th floor bar

Is it a child friendly bar and open to non residents?

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
464 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Madeira Centro - 20th floor bar

Can't help you with the child friendly bit however I wasnt staying in the hotel but went in.

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,561 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Madeira Centro - 20th floor bar

Stayed there a number of times and the views are spectacular. On a warm evening you can go onto the terrace outside and the views across the Old Town are stunning. It's open to non residents and closes at midnight.

It's quite a smart, cocktail type bar with an pianist playing Spanish music. It has comfortable sofas and armchairs and many guests relax there with their newspaper.

Yes children are allowed I think but in all honesty I've never seen any there and it's not really their kind of environment.

It has the feel of an upmarket piano bar, staff are friendly though and you always get a bowl of nibbles with your drink. General hotel prices.

Jules

cork ireland
Level Contributor
139 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Madeira Centro - 20th floor bar

Has anybody stayed there that could tell me whether it is suitable for grandmother 68 daughter 40 and two girls 8 and 12. How is the food and is there any entertainment apart from the piano bar. Thank you

London, United...
Level Contributor
261 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Madeira Centro - 20th floor bar

Mainly Spanish people staying in the hotel and that's reflected in the food and entertainment. It doesn't bother me as I'm in Spain and anyway go out for entertainment.

The pool is tiny. If that's important to you then this hotel isn't for you.

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,561 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Madeira Centro - 20th floor bar

Stayed there a few times micratoyota but usually early season.

Lovely hotel in good location, spacious rooms most with two king size beds. Fabulous views from higher floors.

We found the food very good with a wide selection. Excellent Gala Night Fridays which is popular with the Spaniards, many of whom use this hotel.

If I'm honest it's more of a cosmopolitan type hotel with all nationalities. There is a big concert room which we didn't use but it's mainly geared towards the Spanish (and more mature ages). Lots of Spanish style dancing. Piano bar wouldn't interest children in my view.

Pool is nice but small for the size of the hotel but there's also an indoor pool.

Would I say it was suitable for adults. Absolutely recommended but I didn't see much to occupy children. Might be more high season.

Look at the Hotel Victoria or Princesa round the corner, both excellent and more child orientated. Same RH group, look at reviews.

Jules

east midlands
Level Contributor
5,158 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Madeira Centro - 20th floor bar

Can't wait to go up there sounds very romantic cheers mike and sue xx

cork ireland
Level Contributor
139 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Madeira Centro - 20th floor bar

Thanks for your prompt reply. The pool would normally be a concern for the girls but

as we are going early April it probably wont unless there is an indoor one. Will check out the other two you mentioned.

9. Re: Madeira Centro - 20th floor bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 15, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm