We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mike curtis

Birmingham, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
mike curtis

does anyone know how mike curtis is,heard he was ill

in september 2012.

2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: mike curtis

Only just found out he passed away Was here first week in October and wondered why he wasn't in the Zodiac Have just booked to come back in March and was hoping to see him RIP you legend PUT ANOTHER FISH IN !

Derby, United...
1 post
Save Reply
22. Re: mike curtis

I was just looking which entertainers were still working over there, not been to Benidorm since 2009, and I adored Mike Curtis, One of my favourite Comedians. When I was young, I loved it when he used to call me Damian. I saw Mike in 2011 when he came to do a gig in Derby and he had me in hesterics with laughter.

I'm going to miss him very much and R.I.P Mike

Also very sad to here the death of a top singer aswell Cheroot who was also a very special man.

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,436 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: mike curtis

Im sorry to say that the Zodiac Bar is not the same without Mike, top bloke, and he's certainly left a big hole to fill, which will never be filled in my opinion, the likes of Albi Senior, is not a patch on him.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: mike curtis

Definitely one of Benidorms all time best performers, cannot be replaced in my book & a lovely bloke too, always had time for everyone. Very sadly missed.

Best Regards - Taggy

County Durham...
Level Contributor
2,625 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: mike curtis

saw him loads very funny man, went to see him year after year, also loved roy j great commedians albi senior is a load of rubbish not funny just crude and he cant deal with hecklers mike Curtis loved anyone to have a go at him he always won lol

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
36 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: mike curtis

Just getting ready for our holiday to Benidorm and read that the great Mike Curtis has passed away, saw him April 2012 for the umpteenth time and he never failed to have me in fits of laughter, glad we managed to have a little chat with him at the end of his act, he was one of the greats in Benidorm and will be sadly missed RIP Mike.

27. Re: mike curtis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, September 14, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm