We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tiki Beach

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Topic
Tiki Beach

Hey what's the best time to hit Tiki Beach day or night ?

portsmouth
Level Contributor
192 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tiki Beach

Ive just got back, It seems to be popular and busiest around afternoon/late afternoon time

manchester
Level Contributor
2,401 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tiki Beach

Definately early afternoon

london
Level Contributor
1,284 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tiki Beach

I've often gone by there past nine at night and nobody there so not sure its open late in the evening, during the day always well mobbed, and the only time I've seen a chair or two vacant is before twelve. That place and Morgans must be Beni's top bar earners. Wonder how Tiki city is doing?

Berwick upon Tweed...
Level Contributor
329 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tiki Beach

Defo mid afternoon,punters topping up from night before. Then singing and dancin starts.I know cos im talkin from experience.ha ha.luv the place.

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
2,146 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tiki Beach

ive always gone in about dinnertime to get a seat and listen to the music they put on never been at night

east midlands
Level Contributor
5,331 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tiki Beach

Midday when it starts to get crowded we sit for ages with a pint for a euro ! Have saw many drunk by 2pm there !

wirral
Level Contributor
106 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tiki Beach

Tiki city does not suit it's location music drowns out the 4 other bars on crossroads, tiki beach is really vibrant from 12-8 then people seem to head away that's what I seen anyway

London
Level Contributor
911 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Tiki Beach

fagsym i totally agree with you! We sat at Andy's Bar last week and Tiki City really spoiled it for us as its too loud and banging and drowns out everything else, you are struggling to hear anything just a load of music all at the same time! Bad mistake putting it there i think! Doesnt even look that good to be honest!

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
2 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Tiki Beach

BEST bar in benidorm, Lively music everyone singing and dancing, overlooking beach i wudnt go anywhere else.,livens up from 1pm to 7pm when you have to drag yourself away to get ready for the night ....... i have have travelled all over the world...BUT NO BAR HAS EVER LEFT A LASTING IMPRESSION LIKE......TIKI BEACH BAR...... GET YOURSELF THERE after you have you wont go anywhere else... NLSMBRO 6sept to 11sept 2012

Wigan, England
Level Contributor
1,006 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Tiki Beach

That one on Calle Gerona is the same: not sure if it's the Secret Garden or not. Used to be nice and quiet down.there of an afternoon but it's just way too loud a bar.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm