We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Welsh Bar

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cardiff Wales
Level Contributor
442 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Welsh Bar

anyone know if there are any welsh bars in beni please?

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
1,470 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Welsh Bar

Not sure now but there used to be Taffs, Shambles, Bourbons which still runs as a Welsh bar but not Welsh owners.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
11,973 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Welsh Bar

Taffs bar Rincon (near the little English church) closed down now, I think William.

Kirkcaldy, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Welsh Bar

Yakkida!

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Welsh Bar

TJ has got Welsh owners!!I think,lol

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,972 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Welsh Bar

Yes, TJ's is a Welsh bar not far from the Rio Park. It now has two bars fairly close to each other.

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
1,470 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Welsh Bar

iechyd da indeed, yes Jennifer i know about Taffs lol, what i meant was i didnt know of any Welsh bars now, i supose that's because i dont go looking for them lol.

Edited: 1:39 pm, September 03, 2012
Wales, United...
Level Contributor
11,973 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Welsh Bar

No nor me William. That's Not to say, that if I saw one, I wouldn't pop in for a leek or two. You never know I even might start singing calon lan.

London
Level Contributor
97 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Welsh Bar

Not sure of the name but there was up until 2 years ago a Welsh bar in Calle Gerona near the Serviroup Diplomatic Hotel. We spent an afternoon there and as I recall it was a real suntrap on the terrace and they had loads of books and magazines to read. I also recall reading some Welsh football prorammes dating back to the 1970's. I liked it and we are staying in that part of town this year and i have been calling it the Welsh area when asked.

Hope that's helpful,

Cardiff Wales
Level Contributor
442 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Welsh Bar

cheers dgutte

we are staying at rio park so that's handy all packed one more sleep.............

Save Reply
10. Re: Welsh Bar

Yeah TJS cafe bar on calle de cuenca got 2 bars one close to the rose and crown sports bar and one next to titanic bar. Great atmosphere in there and it's for all ages very welcoming.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm