We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Benidorm Buses

Barry
Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Benidorm Buses

Hi folks! :)

Just a couple of questions.

We're staying at the Gemelos in the Rincon in July and whereas we normally hire a car, we've decided to take the public transport option this year.

I've gone on the Llorente bus website and just have a few questions:

1)

We're planning a day at Terra Natura and Aqua Natura (Line One).

www.llorentebus.es/pdf/linea01.pdf…

I can see that we need to get the bus at 10.20 or 10.40 from Lope De Vega to go direct to Terra Natura

but am unsure if the return bus goes from Terra Natura or Terra Mitica and at what time?

Would we have to walk to Terra Mitica to get the bus back and how long is the walk if so?

2)

We're also intersted in the City Tour (Line 31),

www.llorentebus.es/pdf/linea31.pdf…

to see Altea and Albir, the Algar waterfalls and Guadalest.

Does this only run on weekends? And does anyone know the return times of the bus / last bus back from Altea for example?

It says on the website about the passes:

It's validates for 24 hours, or 72 hours, counting from the first use WITHOUT limit of trips,

lines, or destinations, including the bus of double panoramic floor(bus lines 30 or 31),

the trip to Fuentes del Algar (línea 18) and the trip to Guadalest (línea 16).

It's acquired in the lines 16, 18, 30 and 31.

So does it mean you buy these passes on lines 16, 18, 30 and 31, but is valid on ALL Llorente buses or is it only valid for those lines?

And are 3 year olds free?

:)

Thanks in advance!

Jim

1. Re: Benidorm Buses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:43 am, July 31, 2012
Barry
Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Benidorm Buses

Cheers for that!

Just the advice I was looking for!

I don't really think the 72 hour pass is worth it then.

Especially as we'd need to spend 3 days in a row on and off buses and even then it's not worth the €18.50!

Regard to the waterfalls, I think 5 hours is a bit too long to be up there, especially with a 3 year old.

I know there's restaurants that have pools there but on the previous occasions I've been, we've only stayed there about 2 hours tops.

There's nowhere really to sit down and relax and you can't take food with you so I might give them a miss this year!

Thanks a lot!

Jim

Barry
Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Benidorm Buses

Also, would anyone know which buses on line one DEPART from Terra Natura? The departures in green from Benidorm ARRIVE there but the departures appear to only go from Terra Mitica?

walsall
Level Contributor
281 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Benidorm Buses

Thanks for that MissBeni, and good,timely question OP as off myself on Sat.

Have previously done the no31 tourist bus trip and thought to myself at the time that it would be nice to get off and spend more time taking in the sights but was worried about getting back as knew there were only a few trips (by the no.31) a day.Had an idea the no.10 would do but now you've confirmed it.I take it this bus runs all day then and doesn't finish early?

Cheers,

Barry
Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Benidorm Buses

All day and all evening up to about 11pm:

www.llorentebus.es/pdf/linea10.pdf…

Edited: 7:33 am, June 21, 2012
walsall
Level Contributor
281 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Benidorm Buses

Brilliant,thanks Jimbo.

Actually got that link in my favourites but had forgotten it was there! Doh!

Bradford, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Benidorm Buses

hi,

could anyone tell me about the service to finestrat village.

any help welcome.

thanks

Barry
Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Benidorm Buses

Looks like you need line 2 for Finestrat:

www.llorentebus.es/pdf/linea02.pdf…

Drops off on the main road on the edge of La Cala, just down from Hotel Bali

Bradford, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Benidorm Buses

hi,

just looked at line 2 think that only goes to cala finestrat not the village.

thanks

Edited: 5:52 am, June 26, 2012
Barry
Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Benidorm Buses

Oh yes, sorry.

Just found this post from Big Ste:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187525-i191-k41…

I see someone asking bout these buses but have decided to book an apt in Beni. Anyone else wanting an afternoon out may find this useful. Buses run from La Cala to the village, not from Beni so from Beni you'd need to get a bus to either La Cala (Bali) or Carrefour where you can get a 35a or 35b. They run pretty much hourly. The timetable is at www.llorentebus.es All fares are €1.25.

Finestrat is an old Spanish mountain village with not a lot of shops but maybe half a dozen bars. It is possible to have a 3 course meal with wine for €6.50 up till 4pm. The place for that is La Paradeta near the bus turminal. The lady in there speaks perfect english and is always very welcoming. If you go at the evening you'll need a taxi back at about €20 and she will order one for you. The evening meals are exceptional and I often eat there. There is also 2 english bars and the rest are spanish with little english spoken. Hope someone finds that useful. I often spend an hour there around mid day so beware.

So you'll need line 2 from Beni to La Cala then line 15 (used to be line 35) from there I think

www.llorentebus.es/pdf/linea15.pdf…

Edited: 6:13 am, June 26, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm