We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Benidorm TV Series

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
74 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Benidorm TV Series

My kids all want to visit sol pelicanos while in Benidorm to see where the programme is filmed. Does anyone know if we can walk in off the street? Also any other locations that have been used for filming?

Mentioned in this post
Benidorm
Benidorm
Costa Blanca, Spain
Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
388 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Benidorm TV Series

Yes, just walk through reception and head to the pool - doubt you'll be stopped. Morgans Tavern was "Neptunes" ... they are the 2 main places.The "Pink house" on the road going up towards Benidorm Palace was the reception of the Solana but its closed and empty so you won't be able to go inside.

Mentioned in this post
Morgan's Tavern
Morgan's Tavern
1,690 Reviews
Benidorm, Spain
Benidorm Palace
Benidorm Palace
2,498 Reviews
Benidorm, Spain
Newcastle
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
188 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Benidorm TV Series

You can walk in the Pelicanos, I have been in myself a few times. My friend who was staying at the Ambassador even set up camp one day at their pool. Morgan Tavern is where they film the interior of Neptunes Bar. If you are not familar with the lay out, its to the right when you come out of the Pelicanos and about 200 yards down across the road. Mel's Mobility shop is on the sea front to the far left just next to the hotel Nadal and Benikaktus, though you won't really recognise it. The reception in the series is I believe the reception of the Buenavista apartments not far from the Benidorm Palace.

Mentioned in this post
Morgan's Tavern
Morgan's Tavern
1,690 Reviews
Benidorm, Spain
Hotel Nadal
Hotel Nadal
415 Reviews
Benidorm, Spain
Hotel Benikaktus
Hotel Benikaktus
495 Reviews
Benidorm, Spain
Buenavista
Buenavista
480 Reviews
Benidorm, Spain
Benidorm Palace
Benidorm Palace
2,498 Reviews
Benidorm, Spain
glasgow
Level Contributor
921 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Benidorm TV Series

Whos going to stop you lol the boncers you walk into any hotel in the world within reason

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
74 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Benidorm TV Series

thanks everyone. lol @ david. After reading the reviews on here about some of the bouncers in benidorm these days I'm not taking my chances lol. Never been so I hope these reviews have been exagerated!

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
2,146 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Benidorm TV Series

we went into reception in jan and asked if we could have a look around they said yes

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Benidorm TV Series

Yes u can!I just walked in off the street and went to the pool area!nobody said anything,

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Benidorm TV Series

And of course the Med Balcony where we first met Tim Healy's Lesley character is worth a visit.

No restaurant there but some lovely cafe's and bars around

cardiff
Level Contributor
136 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Benidorm TV Series

also thosoms reps offer a tour of the places that were film on the benidorm tv series for a few euros.

cardiff
Level Contributor
136 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Benidorm TV Series

sorry thomson

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm