We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

15th - 18th March 2013 Hen Do

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
15th - 18th March 2013 Hen Do

Please help, we are looking at going to Benidorm for my hen do next march. 15th - 18th!

Will there be enough people there to get a good atmosphere going?

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,431 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 15th - 18th March 2013 Hen Do

Yes, just head to the square, Cafe B, Sinatras etc, you'll have a great time, and you have plenty of time, to plan ahead where to go.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1,260 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 15th - 18th March 2013 Hen Do

It is also St Patrick's weekend so there will be a fair bit going on. Don't worry, you will have a fantastic time.

Jamie

London, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 15th - 18th March 2013 Hen Do

Oh Yes!! Forgot about that! Should be a good laugh then!

Puckeridge
Level Contributor
77 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 15th - 18th March 2013 Hen Do

Hey, I think we will be out there at this time aswell!! Whereabouts are you staying?

Telford, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 15th - 18th March 2013 Hen Do

it's the "unofficial" march fiestas in Benidorm that weekend, and it's also St Patricks Weekend, so there should be plenty going on, for a great party atmosphere, during the daytime get yourselves down to TIKI BEACH FRONT BAR, DAYTONA BAR or for a bit of daytime karaoke The Black Chicken or THE palladium next door, then for your evening fun, there is just too much to chose from, depends on what your party want, Tribute acts all over the place, comedians, or late night disco, Benidorm has it all, Try Sinatra's, The Town, Rockerfellas, Jokers, The Red Lion, Broadway, just a few to mention ...... to finish off your night for a late late drink and dance you need to head to THE SQUARE, this is where you will find the Night Clubs ie Bahamas, Champions and the World Famous CAFE B!!! open till 7 am!!! Enjoy your Hen weekend, and you never know you may even see me there, if you are looking for a TOP CLASS EVENING OF CABARET with a Meal, you must must head down to LEVI's SHOWBOAT!!! booking is advisable, but well worth it, if you like a bit of Drag, you'll love it at LEVI'S xx hope this helps you out a little??

London, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 15th - 18th March 2013 Hen Do

Hi

We are staying at the Sol Pelicanos! Yeah come on out! Looks like its going to be brilliant!

Tina B - that was a brilliant reply, very helpful!

Excited now!!! - Not so excited to know what the hens have planned for me though......

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: 15th - 18th March 2013 Hen Do

its paddys night when there. dont think you will be bored ???? just take care and enjoy]]]

paisley
Level Contributor
364 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 15th - 18th March 2013 Hen Do

I was at Beni last year at the same time of year for my stag do and it was outstanding,the weather was great,it was very busy and all the bars and clubs were open,you'll have a great time.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 15th - 18th March 2013 Hen Do

Been there many times over St Patricks weekend and its lively.

Edited: 7:21 am, January 15, 2013
Liverpool, United...
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: 15th - 18th March 2013 Hen Do

does the fiesta start on the 8th? a friend told me the 8th and i have booked it now, im wondering should i change it for the 15th?? me and my mate are coming over for a few days and were both 28 year old lads looking for a good few nights out, im worried that its going to be dead when we get there and then booming the week after??should i change for the 15th do you think?

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm