We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in march

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
154 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
weather in march

hi thinkin off comin over 12th march for a week.wonderin what waether is likly to be like

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,767 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in march

Hi Fran..

I Can only tell you how we found it last march.We were there the first weekin march and during the day it was quite pleasant for strolling and sitting having a drink in the sun out of the sun was quite cool,only had 1 morning of rain but cleared up in the afternoon,but it was very cold at night..

WENDY

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
77 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in march

hi fran.I am going abut the same time as you, I have been in march for the last few years, hot enough for me. shorts through the day and jeans at night. tee shirts for both.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
154 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in march

thanks for replys.. have just booked flamingo oasis for march so here's hopin weather behaves

Bradford, United...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in march

First time to Benidorm and going 4th March. Hope the sun shines but will still have fun if it rains.

Edited: 10:33 am, February 11, 2012
Derby, United...
Level Contributor
156 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: weather in march

We go on the 13th March and as you say "We will have fun even if the sun isn't shining"!!!

rotherham
Level Contributor
117 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather in march

we are going on the 3rd might see ya there we are at rio park

Leicester, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather in march

Hi guys theres 20 off us coming out to benidorm on our golf tour we arrive on the 24th March can't wait just hope weather will be good any info on weather would be great

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: weather in march

I would check the forecast the day before you leave peeps as March is a very changeable month and it can do pretty much anything. I've experienced torrential rain and golf ball size hailstones before in March - (gota fria) - has to be seen to be believed lol

CB

Sliema
Level Contributor
536 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: weather in march

We will be there on the 28th of March just in time for Easter.. Wehave visited before during Easter and had a good time. Only rained a bit. Lovely weather for long walks on the pormenades.

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
490 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: weather in march

we fly out 2nd march, cant wait...............

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm