We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family of four where to stay.

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Family of four where to stay.

Hello, We are a family of 4, 2 kids 7 and 11. Can somebody recomend a hotel for us! We want to be able to walk to the beach, and to the main part of town for the bars and clubs. We expect to be out every night in the different bars, hoping to see some good acts. But dont want to be surrounded by to many lager louts. Any suggestions please.

thanks.

cheshire
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Family of four where to stay.

i take my 3 kids 2 benidorm every year on my own we always stay at rosaire its only about 5 mins 2 main night life and its about 5 mins straight walk 2 beach we always go in august & it quiet hotel ocas is a good hotel 4 kids plenty going on there 4 kids its on same side of rosaire

Huddersfield,West...
Level Contributor
32 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family of four where to stay.

Hello,

I used to work in the travel buusiness and worked very closely with Benidorm, I will recommend 3 hotels and just reply to me if you want details why :

Flamingo Benidorm (All Inclusive)

Magic Monika (All Inclusive)

Sol Pelicanos/Ocas (Half Board)

Thanks

Jason

uk
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Family of four where to stay.

I agree with Jason about Monika Holidays as it's part of the Magic Costa Blanca Chain and if you book all inclusive you can use all the other hotels in the chain. Also the kids can get as many drinks and ice creams as they want and you don't have to keep paying and ther's plenty for them to do.

Monika Holidays is not situated where you want to be as it's at the other end of Benidorm but the rooms would suit you with children as you have an apartment. The Villa Benidorm or the Rock Gardens are in the area that you want to be or the Tropicana Suites as this is also an aparthotel so you will have more space. We've always stay in this chain and this summer as we are taking the grandchildren we are staying at Monika Holidays.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm