We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barrhead Travel

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow
Level Contributor
205 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Barrhead Travel

Just a wee note about all yours people that use Barrhead Travel booking on line , I was looking at a week in June total price £318.74 per person s/c lavante club app not bad when I went to confirm for 2 of us £864.00 ???, I contacted the company and dealt with a chap called Alastair who’s service was top notch and Is carrying out an investigation why the “jump up” on advertised price .so take care on line . Go to the shop or use the telephone sales. When I did I got the Holiday for £620

Bobby

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barrhead Travel

I booked this holiday to Benidorm with Barrhead Travel. Went into the shop to do it. Flying out at 10.05am tomorrow from Glasgow Prestwick.

scotland
Level Contributor
3,251 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Barrhead Travel

Whys it called Glasgow Prestwick when Prestwick is nowhere near Glasgow ?

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
2,411 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Barrhead Travel

Same as London Luton,London Stanstead and London Gatwick lols

Glasgow
Level Contributor
205 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Barrhead Travel

As I said Aldente in the shop is the way to go not on line with Barrhead, give us a review when you come back

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Barrhead Travel

Booked a holiday with Barrhead Travel, there website does not allow you to change anything when entered,cost to me £100 to change christian name.....bad service never again

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Barrhead Travel

Its not Barrhead who would have charged you the £100 for name change, it would have been Ryanair. Once you have booked a holidy using ryanair flights, ryanair charge £100 for name change.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Barrhead Travel

didnt book a flight with ryan air, I booked a holiday with Barrhead Travel !!

entered wrong info went back and changed it but was told by them it didnt always hold amended info, what can I say........held all payment info strange that eh!

Dundee
Level Contributor
728 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Barrhead Travel

Sorry tah here whit happened ta yah as regards hayin tey pay 100 quid fir a name change.....................................being as yer fah Kirki ye might hay been bettir way Hillheed travel lol

newtonhill scotland
Level Contributor
1,750 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Barrhead Travel

Hey just used barrhead travel Aberdeen branch,, never again,, get ya money and ya suddenly become a nobody

glenrothes fife...
Level Contributor
216 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Barrhead Travel

i booked with barrhead travel too,after looking on web i called them and they were going to add 34 pound per person if i booked by telephone so i went back online and got the cheaper deal? where is the sense in that? after i booked i called back as they had us all down as children ,and i had entered every one date of birth, they said it was a default setting on there web page, and would send me out a new receipt that was 2 weeks ago im still waiting ,better come soon we are away in 3 weeks

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm