We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flamingo benidorm

castleford united...
Level Contributor
1,275 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
flamingo benidorm

hi a all thinking of booking the flamingo benidorm through alpha rooms,all inclusive,i know you dont need all inclusive in benidorm but the price is right and when you have 2 kids that drink pop like its going out of fashion me thinks its probably a good idea.

was wandering if any body has any info on the hotel,ive read a lot of good reports about it so all seems well,but any more info would be good.will be booking the first 2 weeks in june,is the weather good,any fiestas,etc.

many thanks

tigerman

england
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: flamingo benidorm

wondered if you found ay info on the flamingo as we have booked to go the 5th june, also have a lively young family who can drink pop for england, read all the online reviews and they look fantastic, been to benidorm before and its great place and i notice the hotel isnt far from the market :) good for us wmen also not too far from th beach either but thats the only info i have.

thanks

Rachael

bolton
Level Contributor
80 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: flamingo benidorm

never stayed there but met lots of people who have..its really lively place apparantly.its slightly out from the center bit about 4 euros in a taxi.people we spoke to never had any complaints.we went in june last year n weather was georgeos,we went back in august n weather was still same.youll have a great time..kidz will love it 2.

Manchester, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: flamingo benidorm

hi i live here most of the year the flamingo

is one of the best hotels in benidorm

my family come every year in jan for a month

cant be betterd hope this helps

bill

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: flamingo benidorm

Hi, I also stay in Benidorm and the Flamingo is a fab hotel, the head chef is called Denis and he is helpful, friendly and his food is good too - entertainment for the kids is also great in June. Lots of things to do Aqualandia, Terra Mitca, Mundamar and much much more..

Enjoy your holiday..

Mentioned in this post
Benidorm
Benidorm
Costa Blanca, Spain
Flamingo Beach Resort
Flamingo Beach Resort
1,647 Reviews
Benidorm, Spain
Aqualandia
Aqualandia
3,709 Reviews
Benidorm, Spain
england
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: flamingo benidorm

wow thanks everyone, really looking forwards to going now

Nottingham
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: flamingo benidorm

Hi just to say we're going there 27th june this year and after reading your posts I am really looking forward to it now

sunderland
Level Contributor
360 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: flamingo benidorm

hi ,just to confirm that the flamingo is a super hotel, stayed there last june.

ive also got a lad who drinks cola like its going out of fashion,and its great to let him get on with it.

all inclusive is still a great saving even if you do venture down town for the night life.

but there are a lot of people who do not leave the hotel, so if you are planning to stay in one night, word of advice !entertainment is on every night and i dont mean just (chanters) they have magicians illusionists etc,. after the mandatory bingo.

So before and after tea some people head straight for the seats in front of the stage, (the rest of the room doesnt have great views) and these seemed to be snapped up really quickly.. even with no one apparantly sitting there, just leaving items of clothing.

reminds you of home in the workingmens clubs

needless to say, i never once got the priveldge of one of these premier seats as we were busy enjoying the wonderful food to be arsed to grab an early seat.

a nice hotel which also incidently has its own disco downstairs, never ventured in though too old..

Put your mind at ease its a lovely hotel.

enjoy..weather red hot, dont think theres any fiestas thats in march..

the mackem.

north east
Level Contributor
102 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: flamingo benidorm

Hi

I have also stayed in the Flamingo Benidorm, we went with our 2 young kids and I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone.

The food was excellent, our kids drank enough pop to fill the swimming pool!! Entertainment was brilliant with stuff going on all day for kids. Water polo, archery, parrot shows, bar-b-ques.

Evening entertainment was spot on too. The staff are all helpful and polite and Denis in the restaurant always had a cheery smile and greeting for you.

We have stayed all inclusive many times before but the Flamingo was in honest opinion the best we have tried as yet.

Hope this helps.

Mentioned in this post
Flamingo Beach Resort
Flamingo Beach Resort
1,647 Reviews
Benidorm, Spain
UK
Level Contributor
101 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: flamingo benidorm

Just a point, maybe you all know.

There is 2 all inclusives hotels in benidorm with similar names 1 is flamingo hotel and the other and better one is flamingo oasis.

Worth checking which one you are going to so you look at the right reviews.

north east
Level Contributor
102 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: flamingo benidorm

Yeah the flamingo oasis is often seen as the "superior" to the flamingo benidorm, ive stayed in both and can honestly say the atmosphere and entertainment in the flamingo benidorm is second to none!

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm