We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much do drinks cost in the bar?

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
How much do drinks cost in the bar?

Also are the drinks more expensive in the bars that have entertainment?

How much would a margarita cost me?

Benidorm
Level Contributor
6,351 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How much do drinks cost in the bar?

Average price for a short is 3.50 with mixer but cabaret is more, maybe 4.50 and many are under €2. a pint is from a euro but up to 3.50 for local lager. There is a wide gap on prices.

scotland
Level Contributor
3,251 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: How much do drinks cost in the bar?

I tend tae go tae ma hotel early when i start oan the shorts. ,

that strip where the stretford starts is great for a charge up before you hit the toon.

calle londres i think

big ste will agree i`m sure

Edited: 7:37 pm, May 06, 2010
Hull,east yokshire
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: How much do drinks cost in the bar?

we was there earley april,and we went into morgans bar.....2-bottles of san miguel was 5.40 euro....so say you had another 3x2 bottles before you moved on...total 21.60 euro..some profit...so in actual fact every time you went to the bar you were paying another entrance fee...if you know what i mean.

Daventry, United...
Level Contributor
562 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: How much do drinks cost in the bar?

You could also pay well over £5.40 for 2 bottles over in blighty and not even get any music in the background. Not that i would pay it mind.

Newcastle UK
Level Contributor
302 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How much do drinks cost in the bar?

Just got back from Benidorm yesterday and have never seen the price of a point so cheap 1 euro in all the bars even in most of the night clubs it was happy hour 2x1 till late but it will sure to go up at the start of the summer season

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
2,411 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: How much do drinks cost in the bar?

You make a good point there Hullenian can get quite expensive there with Morgan Tavern what we normally do is chose the act we want to see and drink far cheaper nearby before the act starts and just have one in there with the show we want to watch !!!! And just for example the Calypso 30 mtrs away is part of servigroup and till end of month is 2 for 1 on all drinks ie two bottles beer 1.70 euros two Smirnoff and coke 4.20 euros !!!! You can certainly cut your costs if you look about

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
1,470 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: How much do drinks cost in the bar?

Go to the mercadona its cheaper still lol, Bars with no entertainment from a euro a pint or 2 bottles for 1.50.

However as your on hols go see the entertainment, its usually worth it.

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
2,411 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: How much do drinks cost in the bar?

lols yes you can always do that Another thing I am trying to get across is for example the band The New Boys fronted by Ronald ex timeless they were on at Morgan Tavern the other night and what people may not realise is that they do the same show at Sinatras where its 2 for 1

manchester
Level Contributor
2,300 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: How much do drinks cost in the bar?

Sinatras is 3.5 euros for a good pint of lager, (you get two pints!) the lager is Gallicia which is not as gassy as most of the others, good entertainment as well. John

10. Re: How much do drinks cost in the bar?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 06, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm