We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Hants, UK
Level Contributor
2,875 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Weather

Oh No............just looked at 10 day forcast from Fri onwards, rain everyday!!!! Mainly sunny here though maybe we will stay here after all, but it is about 10 deg warmer there. B***** it!!

Hants, UK
Level Contributor
2,875 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Weather

I had a fright then, was just going to hide under a rock or something!!!

Just back from Benidorm, had a lovely time, weather was good to us, a bit of rain but sun as well and MUCH warmer than here.

Loved all the high rise, we were on the 19th floor at Flamingo Oasis, cant't fault it, lovely hotel but I am going to complain as it made me put weight on!!!! Can't imagine it was what I ate or drank, I think it must be the water I used to brush my teeth!!

Hubby had the virus thing that everyone seems to have (except me) but he was brave and we did Vilajoyosa on the bus and a blanket tour to Guadalest. Oh well, back to the real world now, off to do the shopping!!!

Thanks for all you help

x

12. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:51 pm, January 04, 2009
13. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:29 am, October 18, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm