We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caroline Riva - Shooters Bar

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Southport, United...
Level Contributor
967 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
Caroline Riva - Shooters Bar

Hi you lot. Used to go to shooters bar quite a lot a few years back, loved watching and listening to Caroline Riva. Went back couple of years ago to find she had gone. She was a legend there. Just been watching old vid of our hols in benidorm and it got me thinking of what happend to her. Does anyone know if she's still in benidorm or back in old blighty. Think she was a northern lass. many thanks

Benidorm
Level Contributor
6,351 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caroline Riva - Shooters Bar

Pretty sure she ain't in Benidorm any more.

Benidorm
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Caroline Riva - Shooters Bar

Caroline is terrific and happily she's still with us in Benidorm, though only doing two nights a week and at a different venue to before.

She does Sunday and Monday nights at the Traffic Lights bar, but at the time of writing I believe she's in the middle of having a fortnight off.

Unfortunatly I don't get a chance to see her any more but I used to go to see her a lot when I was based in Benidorm and she was working on my night off. I was thrilled when she paid us a visit at Music Hall one evening.

I've said this before here but I'll say it again - I think Caroline is the BEST entertainer in this field of entertainment that I've EVER seen and I've been in this area of showbiz for twenty years and have worked with hundreds. I'm so glad she's still around town.

Regards

Chris (Music Hall / Two Palms)

Benidorm
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Caroline Riva - Shooters Bar

PS

I forgot to mention that there's a picture you may enjoy of Caroline on the Music Hall website from when she visited us.

Go to www.realbenidorm.net/musichall.html , scroll down a little to the 'Click here to see latest photos' on the right and it's the first picture on that page.

C.

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
967 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Caroline Riva - Shooters Bar

Wow!!!! I remember going to your place. You had not long opened. What a fab night we had. Oh, hoping to get over there maybe april or oct. Hope i can track her down. Yes, she is amazing a true 'One off' a unique lady. I know she had loads of fans, and I've never seen anyone to match her.

Thanks so much for the info. And looking forward in coming to benidorm soon to see you all.xx

Helensburgh
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Caroline Riva - Shooters Bar

Just returned from Benidorn last thursday.

Caroline Riva is still in Benidorm.She is on at the Traffic Lights ever Sunday and Monday evenings.

And yes!!!!!!!! she is as bubbly as ever.

Her husband has now fully recovered from his illness.

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
967 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Caroline Riva - Shooters Bar

Oh im so so pleased to hear she's ok. And her hubby too. That was a long slog for the pair of them. My parents are over there at the minute, so i'll get them to pop in to see her. I cant get over till sept or oct. so fingers crossed she'll be there. thanks so much for the info, its made my day. She is truly a legend. dont think we'll see another one quite like her. thanks again.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1,064 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Caroline Riva - Shooters Bar

After reading the posts, I'd also like to see Caroline Riva perform when I visit next week.

Wherabouts is the Traffic Lights bar exactly! ... please.

hull
Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Caroline Riva - Shooters Bar

If i'm not mistaken Traffic Lights is at the lower end of Calle Murcia on the left hand side facing the sea.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1,064 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Caroline Riva - Shooters Bar

HullBob

Am I right in thinking Traffic Lights is near the bottom end of the Yellow Brick Road! .... or am I confused ... lol

London
Level Contributor
100 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Caroline Riva - Shooters Bar

Your'e right LOL