We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

London
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Topic
Weather

Hi everyone

I haven't been on here for a while and I am thinking of going to Benidorm this year for my birthday, which is the end of September. I've only ever been there in July/August so was just wondering what the weather is usually like that time of year. I know that my Dad said it is still nice then, but is it sunbathing and swimming weather or just not cold??

thanks a lot.

Torre del Mar, Spain
Level Contributor
2,964 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

Normally it is sunbathing weather then and into October and sometimes November. The best is that there are few people on the beaches rather than the summer crowds.

Back of the town (10-15 minutes walk away from the sea) is the railway which runs from Alicante to Denia along the coast. Market day in denia is Friday. Alicante has a fort by the railway terminus. If you walk to the back of town on the left (with your back to the sea) is another railway station which runs to Murcia, about a mile away.

Torre del Mar, Spain
Level Contributor
2,964 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

That should be Murcia is about an hour away by train. I shouldn't watch TV while posting.

3. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, September 07, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm