We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

benidorm palace show

wales UK
Level Contributor
47 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
benidorm palace show

am going to benidorm for a fortnite in june with my sister and am looking for some nightly entertainment outside of my hotel (hotel riudor) anyone who has seen the benidorm palace would love to know any important details ie the current price for two adults

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: benidorm palace show

http://www.benidorm-palace.com/

go to their web site for the info you need, click on english site icon when the page loads,

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,999 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: benidorm palace show

It is an excellent show and one which I very much recommend.

Newport Pagnell...
Level Contributor
1,599 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: benidorm palace show

I have been to the Benidorm Palace a few times and love it.You can see the show with dinner included which I would definitely recommend,wine and champagne are included in the price,which I think is about 40 euros.There are two menus,my advice would be to get the cheapest one,as there isn't much difference in the meals offered.Look out for the photographers as you walk in,and during the meal,the photos are not too expensive and are a nice reminder of your night at the Benidorm Palace.It's also a chance to get dressed up a bit if you wish(not everybody does.,and you can have a wee dance as well.

Let us know if you go.

MARGARET

wales UK
Level Contributor
47 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: benidorm palace show

will certainly let u all know if i go are u allowed to take your own digital camera as i have recently purchased one thanks SEZUR

UK
Level Contributor
67 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: benidorm palace show

The Benidorm Palace looks like a must for our family stay in Albir in July.

I've had a look at the Palace website but I can't see which shows are on which days and at what time. Or prices.

Anyone recommend any one of the shows for a family of 4 (me + wife + daughters 9,14).

thanks

Phil

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,999 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: benidorm palace show

The Palace only does one show, which alters yearly. Occaisionaly they will do one off events, normally organised by theatre groups etc...

The show is excellent: caberet, dancing girls, comedy, acrobats and is very much suitable for families (although some of the girls are topless but in a moulin rouge sort of way, not like a stripshow!)

Its open Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 20.30, although the show doesn't start until 22.00.

Prices are 50€ for the Gran Palace Plus meal, 42€ for the Gran Palace Meal 21€ for children or 27€ for just the show and first drink.

The meal is upgraded on the Plus menu and I think you got more wine.

Its an excellent night.

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,999 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: benidorm palace show

and from Albir its not too far - the number 10 bus goes from Albir right past the Palace (€1 each), and its on the main road towards Albir so a taxi back would be reasonable.

England
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: benidorm palace show

First of all.....

No cameras or camcorders are allowed in Benidorm Palace, they also ask that your mobile be turned off….you can buy a video of the show for 12 euros.

I was there 2 weeks ago...the show is called Celebration as they are celebrating 30 years (19777 - 2007).

If you are NOT having a meal, then I suggest you get there about 9pm to 9-15pm to get a good seat….the show starts around 10 pm and apart from a short break, it is non-stop until 1 am (Spanish time).

Just remember when taking children that while it is tastefully and professionally performed, that in some sections of the show the dancers are completely topless.

I think it only opens 4 days a week, I was there on Saturday night and I know it was closed Sunday and Monday….so I think it is Fri, Sat, Tues and Wednesday for the Celebration show….they have other selected events on the other nights, some of which are private organisations.

The prices for the meal and show are given on their wesite in euros because you will be paying in euros.

Ticket for just the show or meal/show can be bought in Benidorm either from the Palace or around town in various outlets.

http://www.benidorm-palace.com/

England
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: benidorm palace show

Friday, Saturday, Tuesday and Thursday, not Wednesday....sorry.

10. Re: benidorm palace show

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, September 01, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm