We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in april

west midlands
Level Contributor
96 posts
Save Topic
weather in april

we are going to benidorm on the 6th of april. will we need warm clothes for the evening and is it usually a rainy month?

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
5,022 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in april

You may need fleeces or cardigans, however April is usually OK for the weather generally.

Feb is the 'rotten' month, although its been pretty good this year. Perhaps the rain may come March....

Benidorm
Level Contributor
6,351 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in april

Don't worry about April weather it'll be fine. Main problem here is Easter week, the roads are completely full with nowhere to park as Benidorm is invaded by the Spanish. Thought this was a British resort.

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
606 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in april

I will also be in benidorm early april and have been going this week for the past ten years and i can only remember one bad week the others have been very pleasent,but yes can be cold at night and when the sun goes in,i travel in a jacket so i have one with me if needed,

northumberland
Level Contributor
15 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in april

im going 5th have been for easter last two year and its been ok reckon horrible rain for my full week this year ugh i hope its not right

Waterford
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: weather in april

Just checked the ten day weather cast - ten days of rain. where has the lovely Spanish sunshine gone to? I am visiting Benidorm on the 20th of April and praying for an improvement.

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
5,022 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather in april

It appears to be the weather we should have had in Feb.

Don't forget, when it says rain it can still be sunny and warm for many hours of the day - its not like the UK where bad weather lasts all day. You can have very heavy rain then see the clouds quickly part and the sun shine through.

Hope that is some comfort.

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
2,294 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather in april

I hope it clears up by May 27th ;)

8. Re: weather in april

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 pm, August 29, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm