We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

terra natura

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
england
Level Contributor
305 posts
Save Topic
terra natura

hello, off to benidorm in june with our 7 and 6 year olds,

could anyone tell me if they recommend coming here,wasnt sure if more suited to older children.

i really want this holiday to be for the kids,so want to take em to as many child friendly places as poss,

any ideas?

cheers vik xxx

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,689 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: terra natura

www.terranatura.com/en/presentacion.htm

http://www.mundomar.es/gbmundomar/sphome.asp

Never been to Terra Natura but my 9 year old Grandaughter always enjoys a day at Mundomar when she comes over

england
Level Contributor
305 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: terra natura

thankyou ill check them out

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,980 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: terra natura

Its a great place, especially in the summer because it has a waterpark within it. The waterpark is not as big as Aqualandia but its good enough.

We have annual passes and spend the morning walking round the Zoo then cool off at the waterpark in the afternoon.

There are loads of elephants and lions/tigers. Go early doors before they fall all asleep.

It cost €29 last year and that got you into the waterpark as well. They also did an all-inclusive package which included lunch and drinks.

You can also swim in their lagoon floating above small sharks and fish for an extra €10 - I hope to do that this year.

All in all, a good day out and a mixture of walking around seeing the animals and then relaxing by the pools.

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,980 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: terra natura

McDonalds & Burger King often give out discount vouchers, and you sometimes see them being handed out in the street as well.

basingstoke
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: terra natura

Hi , we went to Terra natura last sept had a brilliant day exhausted by the end! Loads of amazing animals all laid out really well elephants were excellent especially at feeding time.

I took my 3 year old who loved it and my 18 mth old both loved the water park although we couldn' t use it all cos of their size but a much better chioce for us instead of aqualandia.

Have a great holiday.

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,980 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: terra natura

Bus 21 + 22 goes from Benidorm and drops off outside the gate.

england
Level Contributor
305 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: terra natura

thankyou all for your helpful replys, i cant wait.........

vik xx

8. Re: terra natura

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:32 am, August 26, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm