We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

benidorm airport transfers

bolton
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
benidorm airport transfers

Hi could someone help me i want to book my own holiday in october to benidorm there are 7 of us and i found decent flights and decent prices at the ambassador playa hotel, but we are worried about getting from the airport to the hotel any ideas??? (cheap as possible and as we have 3 children we are a bit wary about the bus)

and could anyone tell me a good website and an honest one where i can book hotel rooms feel a bit funny about just handing over my credit card details.

Thankyou

rochdale
Level Contributor
127 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: benidorm airport transfers

yes we returened only yesterday, we have been 3 times this year, and used dguette for the first time, what a excellent service highly recommened, very friendly, definately use them again+++ we were in benidorm 7 times last year and had many bad experiences,using different transfer services, but i can reassure you dguette is by far the best, on time, brill, kept intouch regarding return what more could you ask, excellent

england
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: benidorm airport transfers

Hi

We went to Benidorm 9/16th May.

We booked a shuttlebus for 3 of us (1 child)

It was a 12 seater mini bus (only 5 other people on it.

£45 for all 3 of us return.

Mandy

13. Re: benidorm airport transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 am, August 24, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm
Recent Conversations