We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

C6 bus from Alicante Airport.

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Dublin
Level Contributor
4,404 posts
258 reviews
Save Topic
C6 bus from Alicante Airport.

I understand that I can get the number C6 bus from Alicante Airport to Alicante. I am staying at the Hotel Rambla. Do I have to get off the bus at the train station or can I stay on the bus and get closer to the Hotel Rambla?

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
3,461 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: C6 bus from Alicante Airport.

this bus goes to the tram station at playa postiguet and so passes la rambla ( the avenue ) en route. your hotel is only a few hundred metres from this stop

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Dublin
Level Contributor
4,404 posts
258 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: C6 bus from Alicante Airport.

Thanks mouseymouse. I wasn'e sure where Postiguet beach was but had an idea. My online map only said Paseo de Gomiz but didn't name the beach beside this location. I understand that the narrow gauge railway line station is only a further half kilometre or so walk from this point if I want to head toward Benidorm along the coast. Have you ever used this train and are there any interesting smaller towns to visit along the way, just for a day trip?

manchester
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: C6 bus from Alicante Airport.

the bus stops at the 'tram' station puerta del mar which is by postiguet beach. you can go all the way to denia if you wish from there. it's handy for the big beaches of san juan and el campello, villajoyosa is interesting and of course benidorm has something for everyone.

have a look at www.alicante-spotlight.com for info on excursions and things to do in alicante and surrounding area.

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Dublin
Level Contributor
4,404 posts
258 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: C6 bus from Alicante Airport.

Thanks for the web sites. Definitely heading to the Tapas bars mentioned and out along the coast on the narrow gauge railway. Might give Benidorm a miss?

5. Re: C6 bus from Alicante Airport.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, August 22, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Province of Alicante