We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Luis

UK
Level Contributor
144 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
San Luis

Hi,

could anyone help me please/ I've booked an apertment in San Luis, Alicante.. only for a week, but I know nothing about the place.

Any help or advice would ne gratefully appreciated.

Also, I've been told that it's very difficult to buy ciggies over there, is this true?

Cheers folks

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
5,010 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: San Luis

Ciggies can only now be bought from official Tabacos shops, of which they are plenty, or from vending machines in bars.

Felbridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,549 posts
430 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: San Luis

San Luis is approx 30 mins drive from Alicante aiport. Advisable to have a car as not walking distance to beach - about 10 mins to La Mata or 20 mins to Guadamar or Torrevieja. No probs getting cigs.

3. Re: San Luis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, September 05, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Province of Alicante