We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near Altea or Denia

Moraira, Spain
Level Contributor
11 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels near Altea or Denia

Hi - I wanted to stay at Hotel Serena in altea this June for one night but they only take minimum 3 night bookings. does anyone know of any chic, designer-y hotels in a proper spanish town that's close to altea or Denia? My mum lives in Moraira and we'll be staying with her but are looking for a night away somewhere not too far. (I did try Valencia but due to americas cup most places are sold out.) we would like somewhere that has good spanish restaurants and a bit of atmosphere. Any suggestions welcome! Thanks josefa

Alltea, Spain
Level Contributor
219 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels near Altea or Denia

Have you tried the Abaco Inn in Altea? www.abacoinnaltea.com is the website I think. Another possibility would be the Hotel Les Rotes in Denia.

Wales
Level Contributor
203 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels near Altea or Denia

try Diamante Beach in Calpe or Bahia Calpe, they both look really nice

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,972 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels near Altea or Denia

Melia Altea Hills Resort is very smart, less than 2 years old and on the seafront.

Moraira, Spain
Level Contributor
11 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels near Altea or Denia

Thanks all. I will check them out!

denia/midlands
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels near Altea or Denia

The Hotel Chamarel in Denia old town is beautiful - just check out the website, it sells itself: www.hotelchamarel.com

It is also in the middle of the old town and within walking distance of many authentic restaurants.

England
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels near Altea or Denia

dgutte refers you to the Melia Altea Hills which I think is now older than two years - could not be certain but it looks older. The newest very smart five star in Altea and close to Altea Hills is the Villa Gadea Hotel which is also owned by Melia. I have stayed there and I would highly recommend it. You can usually get cheapish last minute deals if you check the web.

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,972 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotels near Altea or Denia

Correct, my mistake. The new one is the Villa Gadea Hotel.

8. Re: Hotels near Altea or Denia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 am, September 02, 2009