We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Running of the bulls 2014 accommodation

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Running of the bulls 2014 accommodation

Hi!

I am looking to attend the running of the bulls festival in 2014. I will be arriving at Biarritz airport around 5:30 on the 10th july. (better to stay first night in san sebastian??) I was wondering if anyone could recommend a tour company who provides budget accom/transfers/good time. I have come across the fanatics and stoke travel so far, can anyone share there experiences with either of these? Is it better to stay at san fermin campsites or closer? Are there any other companys worth mentioning. I am on a bit of a budget so hotels/hostels in pamplona town are out! Thanks for your advice!!

brisbane
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Running of the bulls 2014 accommodation

Contiki run a few different Pamplona only tours though there. They use their campsite and have free shuttles. I have booked thought them

Brisbane, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Running of the bulls 2014 accommodation

I have tried searching for the best option too! So far the cheapest option is Topdeck you can choose from a dorm of 30 people of camping for the same price $429 Australian dollars for four nights.

Biarritz, France
Destination Expert
for Biarritz, San Sebastian - Donostia, Basque Country
Level Contributor
4,656 posts
460 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Running of the bulls 2014 accommodation

Search this forum for threads about various tour companies for San Fermin.

4. Re: Running of the bulls 2014 accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:54 am, February 03, 2014
5. Re: Running of the bulls 2014 accommodation

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:35 pm, May 28, 2014
6. Re: Running of the bulls 2014 accommodation

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 30, 2015