We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Watching the encierro from inside the bull ring

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
223 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Watching the encierro from inside the bull ring

Hi, we will be in Pamplona for 2 nights during Sanfermin. I've booked a balcony for 1 day but we are thinking of watching the running of the bulls from inside the bull ring on the next day. Any helpful hints in regards to this, how early do we need to get to the BR, do we need to pay for tkts and how much, which seats or areas are good to sit in?

Cherry Hill, New...
Level Contributor
304 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Watching the encierro from inside the bull ring

If you are not going to run, watching the encierro from inside the bull ring is a good choice. That is where my wife and children sit. It costs only a few euros, and there are machines on the side of the bullring for purchase. Also, there are available online now. I believe it's with Ticketmaster. As with anything, the earlier you arrive the better - my family is out there at 630-645. Sit where you can see the bulls enter, and the big screens.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
223 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Watching the encierro from inside the bull ring

Thanks PNMLAW, that's the info I needed. Contemplating on running but it's also the start to our 4week Spain vacation so not sure if we want to take a chance.

3. Re: Watching the encierro from inside the bull ring

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:57 pm, September 03, 2012
Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
223 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Watching the encierro from inside the bull ring

Thank you..

5. Re: Watching the encierro from inside the bull ring

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, June 20, 2013