We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Pamplona BUT not when there are bulls everywhere!!

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
46 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel in Pamplona BUT not when there are bulls everywhere!!

My son (age 40)& I are spending 4 nights in Bilbao in early August & then have a further 3 nights SOMEWHERE in North Spain! We are considering the triangle of Bilbao/Pamplona/San Sebastian. I spent one night in San Sebastian last Sept but wondered what Pamplona is like in Aug? I speak a little spanish. We would like to be close to the bars/restaurants etc. Any hotel recommendations for either resort?? Price is'nt a problem. Many thanks.

Pamplona Catedral
Churches & Cathedrals, Architectural Buildings
Fortress and Walls of Pamplona
Historic Sites, Military Bases & Facilities, Military Museums
1. Re: Hotel in Pamplona BUT not when there are bulls everywhere!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:57 pm, September 03, 2012
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
9,278 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel in Pamplona BUT not when there are bulls everywhere!!

We use the hotel AC Ciudad de Pamplona as a base, and can highly recommend it. The staff speaks English and one of the best pintxos bars is a two minute walk.

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
46 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel in Pamplona BUT not when there are bulls everywhere!!

Many tyansk for apolite & helpfull reply.

I have booked Barcelo Hotel Nervion for one night but might extend to two nights.

Have you ever visited the Rioja wine region? my son suggests driving there from Plamplona but he, & I also, am concerned what is going on in the evening. We both like to be where there is a "bit going on"!!

4. Re: Hotel in Pamplona BUT not when there are bulls everywhere!!

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:05 am, April 29, 2012
5. Re: Hotel in Pamplona BUT not when there are bulls everywhere!!

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, October 08, 2012