We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Shuttle for San Sebestian to Pamplona early morning

Which Pamplona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
95 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Private Shuttle for San Sebestian to Pamplona early morning

Does anyone know if there is any tour/bus/coach company that offers transportation from San Sebastian to Pamplona very early in the morning (like arriving Pamplona at 5am)? I will arrive San Sebastian late in the evening the day before (around 9 or 10pm) and I think there is no public bus/train that runs after 8pm. Is taking taxi an option? Will any taxi driver charge a fixed price like 100EUR instead of by meter (the distance is 66km so I can imagine it's going to be very costly).

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
9,278 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Shuttle for San Sebestian to Pamplona early morning

You can arrange a private transfer, the price will depend on the season and time of day. It is more expensive during the fiesta.

A taxi will cost 150 to 180€ if you can find one for an early morning transfer. It's always more expensive at night, before dawn and on weekends.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
95 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Private Shuttle for San Sebestian to Pamplona early morning

Thanks Robert for the reply! Do you know where I can find the contacts of the private shuttle transfer companies?

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
9,278 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private Shuttle for San Sebestian to Pamplona early morning

There are only a few transfer services available. Navarvip is one located just outside of Pamplona (http://navarvipservicios.com/). You can also do a search on Google for "private transfers from San Sebastian-Donostia to Pamplona"

Sydney, Australia
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Private Shuttle for San Sebestian to Pamplona early morning

Hi there, I'm looking for early morning transfer options from San Sebastian to Pamplona on the 5th July from 5:30am (when my coach arrives in San Sebastian) Have you had any luck?

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
9,278 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Private Shuttle for San Sebestian to Pamplona early morning

On the morning of the 5th I would take the bus. It shouldn't be crowded, but you will still need reservations.

6. Re: Private Shuttle for San Sebestian to Pamplona early morning

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, October 25, 2012